Shop Floor Display
A shop floor is the area of a factory, machine shop, etc. where people work on machines, or the space in a retail establishment where goods are sold to consumers. Shop floor management is developing and managing the shop floor operations, inventory, equipment and workers. The area in a manufacturing facility where assembly or production is carried out, either by an automated system or by workers or a combination of both. The shop floor may include equipment, inventory and storage areas.
Objectives of Shop Floor Display Software
Here are some important objectives of shop floor management
- Routing movement of material on shop floor appropriately.
- Sequencing the procedures and processes taking place on shop floor.
- Scheduling of workforce, resources and operations.
- Finding deviation from standard procedures and processes.
- Identifying loopholes in shop floor communication.
Functionality & Feature of Shop Floor Display Software
- Shop floor paper reduction
- Real-time updates
- Scrolling ticker
- Simple, one-time set up
- No software install needed
- Workcenter views
- Shop floor visibility
- Customized fields available
- See quantities ordered and completed
- Customized with your logo
- View job priority, due date, sales order numbers, project numbers, customer name, workcenter and more.
Advantage Of Shop Floor Display
- Faster information flow
- Direct support of management
- Reduced Costs
- Closing thoughts
- Problems and variations become transparent
Benefits Of Shop Floor Display
Eliminate Confusion on the Shop Floor
Understanding your manufacturing shop floor schedule has never been simpler. As you view True View on the shop floor, your employees can see the total list of jobs in work left to be done throughout dates you define. No more wondering what jobs still needs to be completed; make sure the most priority work orders are completed on time, every time.
Create Shop Floor Accountability
Use True View to see what work orders an employee is currently clocked in on. You can know with a simple glance – from the shop floor or from your desk – if an employee is clocked into a lower-priority work order and make adjustments to your shop floor schedule as needed, saving you time and money.
Reduce Human Error
With a simple, one-time set up, you no longer have to wait for the latest work orders to be printed and hope they are correct. Our fully-integrated TrueView software allows you to see the customer name, project due date, quantity ordered, quantity completed, project priority, sales order and more, showing you the most important work to be completed every time.
Some Other Benefits
- Increased operational efficiency through standardization of operations.
- Reduction in occurrence of errors in work.
- Revealing of loopholes in production or processes.
- Increases productivity of the staff.
- Positive impact on the revenue of a manufacturing business.